View technorati.com Add to Technorati Favorites

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

bad boy karma

I have a friend who is divorced and sharing custody of her child with his father. She is a lovely, creative independent pisces. She has been divorced long enough to have had her heart broken once or twice and has broken a few on her own. She's lonely. Aren't we all, in a universal sort of way?

Nothing confounds me more than needy sagitarian men who choose to hook up with women like my friend. She has been through half a dozen and knows better than to fall for their charms...

At present a known 57 year old bachelor who is attempting to court her - someone who has had a reputation of being a dog for close to 20 years... the freelancing handyman. What can I say? He's attractive. He wants something. He's trailing her and paying a great deal of attention. She has accepted his favors even though she knows the score. She says one thing to me and does another. I am worried about her. I have begged her not to go out with him and she promised to call me after she did go out with him... and today I had a realization...

I sound just like one of the bar staff at Merlotte's warning Sookie to stay away from the Vampire! Alright, already....the warnings may make him seem more desirable so I am zipping it from this point... but I don't think I'll have an ear for anymore heartbreak of the sagitarian/pisces variety.... so - all I can do pray she'll see the light before any harm is done.

I already know the score with Bill and Sookie - I've read the books and every word of the writing on the wall... Unlikely romances are lovely encounters until they are difficult... and, well, Vampire Bill comes with over 100 years of extra heavy baggage.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger darkfoam said...

well, maybe the ...nth time is the charm, eh?

10/28/2008 7:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

unlikely. Sag and Pisces are not compatible for the long haul... and there is plenty of proof all around. Pisces always yearn for more intimacy than Sag can give so it winds up being a painful break up more often than not. You might remember a certain sculptor....

10/28/2008 11:30 PM  
Blogger darkfoam said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

10/30/2008 5:51 PM  
Blogger darkfoam said...

oh yeah ..
!!!
let's pop the bubbly ..

11/04/2008 11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home