View technorati.com Add to Technorati Favorites

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

fading light


As I listen to cicadas fade in and out through the window behind my head I am thankful that the weather has been fairly kind to us this year. The mosquitoes seem to be as brutal as ever but the temperature is softer... warm to hot in the afternoons and cooling off most nights. We haven't turned on our AC this season which allows me sit here surrounded by two open windows with content cats perched in them.

My laptop is the warmest and brightest thing here as the light fades outside. This quiet time is something I cherish.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger ..................... said...

beautiful photo of m. ....

the quiet of dusk is something i also cherish.

7/16/2008 11:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate air conditioning and would much rather have a ceiling fan than icy breath on me. Your cat looks peaceful too.

7/17/2008 1:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miro is 14. She rules the peaceable kingdom.

7/17/2008 7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home