View technorati.com Add to Technorati Favorites

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Daily Ritual

Morning ritual: Read the NYT online as I enjoy the coffee Mr. dd has delivered to me. Water everything in pots. Admire sunflowers or roses or whatever foliage is hearty enough to thrive in this heat. Admire my neighbor's garden which thrives due to myu recommendation they installed soaker hoses and and a timer. Check for green tomatos in my front and pinch seeds off basil in the back. Let the cat out. Review the paintings I worked on last night. Check email. Respond to urgent or fun missives and blogs I follow.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger darkfoam said...

i always get a positive feeling when i look at the lushness of nature here in the south during these summer months. it wants to take it all back. somehow that makes me feel good.

8/05/2007 6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home