View technorati.com Add to Technorati Favorites

Saturday, September 24, 2005

seven is my lucky number

7 things I want to do before I die:
1. Create a painting or other work of art that will stand the test of time
2. Become fluent in French.
3. Be understood.
4. Read all the books in our collective library (my husband is a writer...)
5. Organize my life in a way where I don't waste time looking for things
6. Find someone who will appreciate the things we have to give them (we don't have kids)
7. Develop a morning routine

7 things I cannot do:
1. sit in pointless meetings.
2. give up on passion and love.
3. trust anyone completely.
4. put up a good front during irrelevant social occassions.
5. understand how good, otherwise decent people call themselves Republicans and voted for Bush BOTH times.
6. give up on art.
7. throw away things that may be of value to someone else

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1. a generous heart
2. intelligence
3. talent
4. honor
5. loyalty
6. physical dexterity
7. attraction to me

7 things that I say most often:
1. what a bonehead
2. what an asshole
3. Flannery, NO! (our 4 month old kitten from the family farm)
4. No, Mr So and So isn't home. No, I am not Mrs. So and So. May I take a message?
5. When asked for something beyond what has been promised instead of saying yes or no immediately an important advisor in my life taught me to say "I'll see what I can do... "
6. Honey, do you remember who the so and so was the (film, book, article, etc)
7. Miro! (our 10 year old Siamese cat as she tries to whip our new kitten's furr into a new kind of cat food)

7 celebrity crushes:
1. George Clooney
2. Denzel Washington
3. Bruuuuce!
4. Jude Law (he looks a lot like a college friend I adore)
5. Martin Sheen (pre-West Wing)
6. Marlon Brando (pre-Apocalypse Now)
7. Johnny Depp

7 people I want to do this:
1. schaumi
2. anyresemblance
3. foilwoman
4. ash
5. the fozzy bear
7. DM

1 Comments:

Blogger "" said...

No, you've never met him. He is someone I met as an undergrad. He's married to another friend... and we had some very fine times when we all lived in New Orleans.

9/26/2005 6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home