View technorati.com Add to Technorati Favorites

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

mr deltadiva: my lucky seven

7 things I want to do before I die:
1. Publish a novel
2. Leave my current employer for a better position in the world.
3. spend time in Istanbul with deltadiva
4. write a script that becomes a film
5. digitize my journals, begun at the age of 13 and organize my desk
6. Visit the Grand Canyon and the rest of the wild west with dd
7. make an enduring contribution to my community

7 things I cannot do:
1. skydive
2. neglect the needs of our Siamese cat, Miro
3. be twenty again
4. eat whatever I want
5. read a Patricia Cornwell novel
6. give up on the importance of art
7. play the guitar

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1. dimples
2. clear, bright eyes
3. floral dresses
4. the way she moves in cut-off shorts and a t-shirt
5. sun in her hair
6. her mispronounciation of certain words
7. shapely legs

7 things that I say most often:
1. Where is my _____?
2. Miro, Stop!
3. Welcome to the Firehouse.
4. Greetings
5. I need coffee.
6. Sweetheart....
7. Have you eaten?

7 celebrity crushes:
1. Louise Brooks
2. Gillian Anderson
3. Renee Russo
4. Kirsten Scott Thomas
5. Nicole Kidman
6. Cheryl Crow
7. Mimi Rogers/Ellen Barkin

7 people I want to do this:
1. delicate monster
2. swodd tofferd
3. ash
4. andre
5. liz
7. noel

1 Comments:

Blogger ..................... said...

the tofferd might do it if i can get him out of the bathroom,,,

9/28/2005 5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home