View technorati.com Add to Technorati Favorites

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

le petite morde


It's been one of those weeks I would be taking Ambien if I had a really early day to rest up for. The stars were in my favor this spring when the summer schedule came together. I would have a hard time commuting across the state to teach a morning class this summer with so much keeping me up at night.

Bushmill helps! Miro's early wake up call helps. She is determined to get us out of bed since she has embraced the idea that she is the alpha creature under this roof. It would be funny if our wee Flannery weren't victim to her shrill howling and claws whenever the two doth meet.

In the meantime I divide the time I am not in the studio or at my desk or in class or in the garden between them. All would be easier if they could travel to these places with me but that would be a recipe for disaster.

That's a list I should be collecting for posting :

Recipes for Disaster.

Hey, anyone out there smell impending doom? Send me your recipe! Your top ten! I will post them for all to see and learn to avoid. If only we could learn from others....that would be an interesting list as well:

Lessons to Avoid Learning First Hand.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home