View technorati.com Add to Technorati Favorites

Friday, June 20, 2008

Football and Art

A garden behind the Alte Pinakothek in Munich.

If Americans could experience good art and football in such close proximity perhaps life would be different for American artists. The view is a beautiful there.

A few international opportunities can be found here.

Another thing I love about Europe is the rail system. This train is headed toward Regensburg from Munich. I am sure it was on the tracks back in 1985 when I first traveled to Germany. If it ain't broke, don't fix it, right?

Rail travel isn't cheap anymore but it is much cheaper than driving and there are many discounts and passes available for those who know how to utilize them. I am a quick learner since I love to GO when I am in Europe. There is much to see and friends to catch up with. I probably would have spent a day or two in Berlin but I had art to finish and the inevitable time invested in packing and weighing my luggage, striving to bring home bier for Mr. dd and my investment in flashe paint. It wasn't easy and the process is so stressful that I am ALWAYS happy to be home.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home