View technorati.com Add to Technorati Favorites

Sunday, March 25, 2007

oh, Mr. Green Jeans Where art thou?

Gee, I never thought I'd be tagged by am 18 month old. He must be a prodigy - either that or he confused me with is Aunt!

AND SO IT IS, to the tune of Julie Andrews in The Sound of Music, a few of my favorite things:


Favorite Book: this is a tough one. Most recent fav: The Time Traveler's Wife

Favorite Number: Seven

Favorite Foods: a really great sheep cheese

Favorite PBS Show: Art 21

Favorite Playtime: mornings in the garden

Favorite Hugger: Mr. DD

Favorite Toy: new video to digital converter so we can transfer our old videos to DVD format

Favorite Partner in Crime: my mermaid friend

Favorite Winter Activity: time in the studio or kitchen

Favorite Color: payne's gray

Favorite Room to run around in: oh, the bedroom!

Favorite Beverage: a good pinot noir

Favorite Animal: it would be choice between my two feline friends

Favorite N0-No: shoe shopping

Favorite Monster: my appetite for travel

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home