View technorati.com Add to Technorati Favorites

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

True Confessions

Where shall I begin? I had high hopes of printing my NY resolutions here... instead I've been spending far too much time on facebook hanging out with friends I never see. It is a much better swimming hole than MYSPACE - which I don't care for.

When I can tear myself away from the book I've been preparing for the new year and listening to the occassional primary debate. I thought the one tonite between the democratic three was better than I expected it to be. Hillary may sound good but a lot of people just hate her for reasons I think they didn't like Al Gore... she's right and she knows it. She's like Lucy in Peanuts... she has her charms but she annoys people who don't like strong women. I read surveys here and there and she pops up and still, it surprises me. Any of the three would be an improvement and that was something to celebrate. Mr. dd was disappointed that Dennis K. wasn't included but it wouldn't have seemed as serious even though I know he would have brought up some very good points. 

I'll be back soon. There have been too many things to take care and not enough clock.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger John B. said...

Happy New Year to you and yours. It's good to have you back.

1/16/2008 6:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww... its nice to be missed. I've not been a stranger to the comings and goings of o t h e r blogs... so I hope your semester was launched without a glitch!

1/16/2008 1:53 PM  
Blogger darkfoam said...

facebook, huh?
i think mr foam would divorce me if i got hooked on another site too.
isn't it primarily for photos?

1/16/2008 9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home