View technorati.com Add to Technorati Favorites

Friday, November 02, 2007

Where did October go?



The Bread and Puppet Theatre came to town a few days ago.
They aren't quite Jon Stewart but you know they are going
to be hitting all the relevant notes regardless of the
weather or the ratings. They are the real deal.


What have I been doing? Missing my blogtime, dealing with slow computers that have been overworked... dealing with a life that is overwhelming at the moment... coping with viruses and allergies that seem to be taking over our fair city... and praying for more rain.


Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger darkfoam said...

ditto on the overwhelming life, allergies, illnesses, etc..
the youngest has been down with the strip throat this week.

11/03/2007 2:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bummer. I was just remembering my one and only bout with strep throat. I picked it up in NYC and by the time I got home I was afraid to go to sleep... I felt so bad I feared I might never wake up. I lived alone at the time and when the phone rang I made myself answer it but I sure as heck didn't feel like talking, walking or anything. There are few times in my life I left that ill... so, my well wishes and healing thoughts are directed at your young son who seems unstoppable and fearless... I hope he is sleeping well and hydrated.

11/03/2007 2:18 PM  
Blogger darkfoam said...

strip throat, strep throat..
good thing you read fluent typo..

11/03/2007 6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home