View technorati.com Add to Technorati Favorites

Sunday, June 04, 2006

I was never good at playing games....especially tag

• chore I hate: taxes • dogs/cats: two cats

• essential electronics: apple laptop

• favorite perfume: my garden

• gold/silver: anything vintage or original (one of a kind)

• hometown: the film BABYDOLL with Carol Baker and Karl Malden
was filmed very close to my hometown

• insomnia: before and during my journeys away from home

• job title: Grand Louvre

• kids: no • living arrangements: married ten years this month

• most admired trait: I listen and ask questions.

• number of sexual partners: I am a serial monogamist
who finally fell in love with a like soul twelve years ago.

• overnight hospital stays: I was in traction
for six weeks twelve years ago

• phobia: liars. I once feared I was paranoid but considering the state
of the world I think my phobia is probably justifiable.

• quote: "It coulda been worse..." • religion: refer to phobia above

• siblings: 1 brother & 1 sister • time I usually wake up:
as soon as it is light outside

• unusual talent: writing and backwards and forwards at the
same time with both hands

• vegetable I refuse to eat: anything from a salad bar
though if its homegrown I'll eat anything

• worst habit: procrastination • exotic x-rays: reconstructed hip

• yummy foods I make: mont blanc • zodiac sign: pisces

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger ..................... said...

Like the photograph upstairs. T'is interesting.

And I never said anybody had to play...only if they wanted.

good answers to the meme

6/03/2006 3:05 PM  
Blogger "" said...

I took this photo on my birthday - a sort of anniversary vanitas. yes, yes, I know I don't have to play but all work and no play makes Jill a dull girl....

6/04/2006 2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home